- RT Jobs – Bon Secours St. Francis (1/28/2021)
We have full-time, part-time and PRN Respiratory Therapist openings at St. Francis Downtown – all for night shift. We also have one PRN Respiratory Therapist – Neonatal at St. Francis Eastside – it will be for night shift coverage as well.
ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL
An employee in this position is responsible for providing respiratory care through patient assessment, planning, intervention, education and evaluation. The RCP performs all respiratory care procedures including but not limited to oxygen therapy, aerosolized medication delivery, life support services, diagnostic services and patient and staff education.
Full-time and part-time Respiratory Therapist at St. Francis Downtown: https://wd5.myworkdaysite.com/recruiting/easyservice/BonSecoursCareers/job/Greenville-SC/Respiratory-Therapist—Full-time-AND-Part-time_R061747
PRN Respiratory Therapist at St. Francis Downtown: https://wd5.myworkdaysite.com/recruiting/easyservice/BonSecoursCareers/job/Greenville-SC/Respiratory-Therapist—PRN_R063002
PRN Respiratory Therapist – Neo-Natal at St. Francis Eastside: https://wd5.myworkdaysite.com/recruiting/easyservice/BonSecoursCareers/job/Greenville-SC/Respiratory-Therapist—Neonatal—PRN_R057012
1. Graduate of an AMA approved school for Respiratory Care.
2. Current license as a respiratory care practitioner (RCP) in South Carolina.
3. Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (RRT).
4. Current BLS and ACLS certification for full-time and part-time employees within three months of hire.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
Prescription drug coverage
Flexible spending accounts
Life insurance w/AD&D
An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
Paid time off
And much more
- Job Postings (12/24/2019)Send employment opportunities to .