The 2017 SCSRC CE Approval Program allows respiratory care practitioners to apply for CE credits from the SCSRC. SCSRC CE Credits are recognized by the LLR for RCP licensure requirements in SC as outlined in current rules, regulations and policies. At this time the SCSRC will not be renewing the site administration program for 2015. To apply for CE credits please use the form below.
- Applications must be completed entirely and submitted with payment. Please allow up to thirty days for a response. Applications with check payments may be delayed for payment processing. Checks should be made out to “SCSRC” and mailed to SCSRC c/o Selma Watson , 121 Springfield Dr. W. Columbia, SC 29169. PayPal payments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Educational content must be relevant to the respiratory care profession and should be related to the practice of respiratory care or cardiopulmonary medicine.
- CE hours can be applied for up to ninety (90) days following an event
- Approved CE hours will be issued an official SCSRC either by mail or electronically via e-mail. Please be sure to include a valid mailing address and e-mail address. If CE hours are not approved the applicant will receive notification of denial or request for information. Applications that are not granted approval will be eligible for a refund minus a 20% processing fee.
- The SCSRC will not provide a tracking mechanism for CE's.
- One hour of CE equals 60 minutes of instructional contact. CEU's are approved on an hour by hour contact basis in increments of 0.5 hours.
- Applications for more than three (3) CE hours will be approved only with the complete breakdown of time including breaks, lecture time, and testing time. Testing and evaluation time do not qualify for continuing education.
- College courses from accredited universities will be accepted based on accreditation status and course content and relation to respiratory care. 1 semester credit hour is eligible for up to 5 CE hours.
- Fee: $10/hr. Non-AARC Members and $5/hr. AARC Members* – Active AARC Number is required for this fee structure. Applications submitted as AARC that do not have an active membership will not be approved.
The following CE-related documents are available for download as PDF files: